With Hilton’s newly revamped (and newly spelled) loyalty program, they’ve launched their latest promotion.
- Earn double points on every stay from May 1 through August 31, 2017
- Diamond members earn triple points on stays from May 1 through August 31, 2017
- Members must opt in to the promotion by signing up through this link before the first stay during the promotion period.
- Bonus amount will be based on tier at time of checkout.
- Hilton Honors members will only receive Bonus Points for nights completed during the Promotion Period, regardless of a check-in date before the Promotion Period begins or a check-out date after the Promotion Period ends.
- There is no limit to the total amount of Bonus Points that may be earned during the Promotion Period with this offer.
- Bonus Points earned on Base Points do not count toward tier qualification.
Overall a pretty decent promotion, especially for Diamonds. The promotion period is during the summer months, which is a big season for travel, so if you’re looking to get some extra Hilton points, this promo is an easy way to do it. And since there’s no cap on the number of points you earn, you can rack up a good number (though keep in mind these bonus points don’t count towards elite status). Even if you’re not sure if you’ll be staying at a Hilton in the coming months, it’s certainly worth signing up for.
Featured image credit: Hilton